|Claudio Maradonna 2d3b0f8219|
This repository aims to handle most of the Unitoo basic/ standard configuration for different purposes.
Actually the repository is not optimized but is usable (we are using it), more changes yet to come
- handbook.yml: is the main playbook, used for most of the situations. The playbook respond to vars configured to hosts. You can, for example, create multiple inventories, each with different host_vars and call this playbook to setup just only triggered roles. Each role has correspondent tags.
- os-update.yml: this playbook is useful when you need to update multiple hosts from another host (like a "controller")
- setup-node.yml: this playbook helps you to setup a target to allow it to play ansible playbooks
- ssh-copy-id.yml: this helps you to send your ssh pubkey to multiple targets for the given user
The examples for
docker-compose.yml.example are useful if you need a basic container to test your playbook with different systems (like Centos/ Ubuntu). Copy them and modify as needed :)
- global.update_only: skip installation/ first setup phase and trigger the update phase only (for configurations as example); each role needs to implement this.
- global.uninstall: activate the uninstall phase for specified tags and targets